Monday through Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Basic Operation of Machine
- Perform a machine walk around. Review operator and pallet change area, emergency stops, door interlocks, oil/air supply, coolant tank, and electrical cabinet. Review some basic daily maintenance functions
- Proper power up and down of machine
- Explain and demonstrate machine operator panel, pallet changer and tool magazine panels
- Explain and demonstrate all Fanuc control screens and functions i.e., position screens, program screens, offset screens
- Perform Manual Data Input functions
- Setup the machine in Auto-Cycle mode
- Troubleshoot some basic machine function problems i.e., tool changer and pallet changer hang-ups
- Review in detail all M codes, G codes and canned cycles
- Review the machine tooling manual
- Demonstrate standard options
- Explain and demonstrate work offsets and tool offsets
- Explain program format, write basic programs and debug programs at the machine
- Perform program editing, copying and merging on the control
With time scheduled in advance with the instructor, a demonstration of purchased control functions or advanced options is available.
Please note: the safety of our guests is very important to JTEKT Machinery. All students are required to wear long pants and closed toe shoes at all times.
To register, please follow the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.