Monday through Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Basic Operation of Machine
- Perform a machine walk around. Review operator and pallet change area, emergency stops, door interlocks, oil/air supply, coolant tank, and electrical cabinet. Review some basic daily maintenance functions
- Proper power up and down of machine
- Explain and demonstrate machine operator panel, pallet changer and tool magazine panels
- Explain and demonstrate all Fanuc control screens and functions i.e., position screens, program screens, offset screens
- Perform Manual Data Input functions
- Setup the machine in Auto-Cycle mode
- Troubleshoot some basic machine function problems i.e., tool changer and pallet changer hang-ups
- Review in detail all M codes, G codes and canned cycles
- Review the machine tooling manual
- Demonstrate standard options
- Explain and demonstrate work offsets and tool offsets
- Explain program format, write basic programs and debug programs at the machine
- Perform program editing, copying and merging on the control
With time scheduled in advance with the instructor, a demonstration of purchased control functions or advanced options is available.
Please note: the safety of our guests is very important to Toyoda. All students are required to wear long pants and closed toe shoes at all times.